Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 8, 2012

It WOOD be finished tomorrow!

As of tomorrow, the sawdust should cease. The last bit of flooring is going in today and finally, I'll be able to claim my studio and finish the last minute touches of sanding a few minor wall fixes, priming those areas and re-painting. Whew! The fine dust in the basement in unreal!!! To top it off, my personal deadline has long gone, but at least the job is coming to a close. I'm guessing the fist will have to wait until January as the holidays are way too busy a time to tackle this and were planning some travel as well. Here's the pic from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!