Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 3, 2013

Peg Board - yay!

So I did it! I started scrap booking after 2.5 years of being packed away in boxes!!

And I hated it! I had to keep standing up to get things and my flow just wasn't there. Time to do something about that...

Ha! Power tools! The kiddies were asleep, I was awake (rare miracle) and I got cutting. I didn't wait for Daddy, but we'd talked about it so I just did it with no one around to interrupt me!

Ta daa!!! All done. Now everything I need is at my fingertips!! Now for the time.....

Cute stuff doesn't give me much of that, but he does give me some really great pictures ;)

Otherwise, I've got my Silhouette digital craft cutter up, my files updated on the dedicated craft computer, a printer/scanner/copier hooked up and in working order, and all software up to date. I can now move the computer down to the Craft Studio without wifi. I'll have to old school it now with the good ole USB stick from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!