Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 24, 2012

Drywall prepped, craft room looking great!

Have I mentioned how much I love Kijiji? I priced out cabinets from ILEA, and the HomeDepot truck load event where 30x30w and 30x15w cabinets sell for $99 and then I got lucky. There was an ad for an 80x30w tall cabinet in white for $40 - a great start, right? I inquired about it and the seller said he was redoing his kitchen. I asked if he had upper cabinets and he measured them all right there on the phone... His vision of using the upper cabinets in his basement quickly became hey! If you want my uppers, I can use the tall cabinet!! A win/win situation since I paid $30 per cabinet, rounding my total to gas for pickup, my time and $150. That's s pretty big price difference, no?? Yippieee!!! Now to clean them up and redo my cabinet layout now that I know what sizes I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!