Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Craft room almost finished!!

I'm super excited to say that all cabinets are up! There's some drywall fixing that's still incomplete and the glass counters are arriving later this week and some finishing like trim on the floors but I can move in since all cabinets are finished and it is such a great feeling!

I love my Daddy ;)

Pretty shelf :)

And my paper cabinet - yay!!

Now we've got electrical stuff to work on, under cabinet lighting, an overhead light to install, a few drywall fix ups and down the road, floors.

But... I can move into my cabinets now, and work on a project now - that's the coolest!!!

1 comment:

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!