Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 22, 2012

Reminiscing... good times...

I think back to a few years ago when I'd take my rubbermaid drawer tower to all day and all night scraps, and work at the tiny kitchen table.  I think back to being frustrated that I couldn't get into the "groove" because it took me so long to setup, and I couldn't finish anything because I'd loose my "vibe" in the transition.

Here's a flashback to how it used to be...


Then I had my daughter and the pictures were sooo precious, I had to do something about my situation so I took up my saw, drill and creativity and made what I thought was a fabulous, perfectly functional craft cockpit in an  8x4 foot space?





Now we've been in storage and in renovations for almost two years, and with baby number two and one year maternity leave my dear hubby chose the most wonderful birthday gift... a craft room in our new home!

Well... I'll continue to reveal my unpacking and exciting surprises as I unpack in the upcoming weeks... stay tuned!

Have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix
  

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!