Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Progress....

So baby came, and is in our bedroom in a bassinet because his room is still our guest room. We're building a guest room in the basement to move that lovely furniture into, however it's in the process of having the drywall seams fixed up, Friday or Monday is the big sanding day, and then cleanup. Once that room is ready to prime and paint - I know where I'll be spending my free time... With my mini-me baby boy of course :)




Have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!