Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Embossed Ribbon



I used "Stiffen Stuff" (found at your local craft/fabric store) and it worked beautifully. You simply spray the ribbon, pop it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds and you'll have nice crisp ribbon. Then you're ready to run it through your Big Shot/Cuttlebug using the embossing folder of your choice.  How cool is that!

I'm working on buying ribbon in bulk from Creative Bag right nearby in the east end.  They have good quality ribbon (wire edged) in wholesale(ish) quantities.  I'll start with different widths of white and colour them using my Copic Markers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!