Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sneak Peek #6 - Stacks

OOohhhh paper stacks, how do I choose which ones to keep, and which ones to give to you for some re-love?

12 inch strips from wedding invitation on shimmer card stock.  Very expensive but stunningly beautiful paper.  I'll probably break this up into two brown and two ivy groups for $1 each.


Very few pages missing.  As is, you'll get almost 180 sheets for $1 - woo hoo!  What a deal!

As is, almost a whole stack!

Each packet almost complete, beautiful colours in 4x6 mat sheets from Creative Memories.


Remember everything is a dollar 
unless multiple items are grouped for $1 
or the item is being auctioned.


Auction alert:
Bids start at $10, email your bids directly to me
with the subject line:
Embellishment Station
The highest bidder wins!
(Updates will be occasionally posted 
in the comments below this post.)

For example sizing, pricing, etc, see here.

1 comment:

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!