Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sneak Peek #5 - Stickies



Remember everything is a dollar 
unless multiple items are grouped for $1 or the item is being auctioned.


 Everything in this bin is in my auction box, ready for you at $1 each !!
(except the brayer and yellow screwdriver lol)

Creative memories stickers and die cuts all available, and more!




Auction alert:

Bids start at $3, email your bids directly to me
with the subject line:
Scor-Tape
The highest bidder wins!
(Updates will be occasionally posted 

in the comments below this post.)


See details about Scor-Tape here.

A book made with scor tape, double sided super tape!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!