Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 8, 2013

Sneak Peek #9 - Just stuff

Random finds... more to come... 
I've officially got nine 6x6 paper stacks, and about ten 12x12 paper stacks.  I've got Time Holtz and Creative Memories and Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart, Memento, Copic, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart, PaperTrey Ink, GinaK and oh, the list goes on forever!!! Each going for $1 ...yup!  A whole paper pack for $1.  No joke!!!  I've also got loose papers in 12x12 and 8.5x11 going 20 for $1.  So have you figured out that I'm totally loonie and that I waaannnt you to walk away with lots and lots of goodies for just a few loonies!!

Creative Memories, brand new 4x6 photo holder/organizers

Creative Memories digital scrapbooking starter set.  Never activated!

Embossing plates.  There's an embossing light box somewhere as well, I'll find it soon :)

Creative Memories circle and oval cutter set.  
Creative Memories 4x6 photo guillotine.
Creative Memories cutting blades (about 8, some brand new!)

Liquid embossing set, brand new!

Remember everything is a dollar 
unless multiple items are grouped for $1 
or the item is being auctioned.

Auction alert:
Bids start at $2, email your bids directly to me
with the subject line:
Ranger InksSentials Non Stick Craft Sheet
The highest bidder wins!
(Updates will be occasionally posted 
in the comments below this post.)

See more info on it's million uses here.



2 comments:

  1. Okay going ... going.... $10 is the highest bid from Hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda went up to 12... Hazel beat her bid and we're at $15!!

    ReplyDelete

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!