Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sneak Peek #4 - Inspiration

These are not the only books that I have, but they are the for sure ones that will be for sale :)




Remember everything is a dollar 

unless multiple items are grouped for $1 

or the item is being auctioned.




And....


Auction alert:

Bids start at $5, email your bids directly to me
with the subject line:
Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities


The highest bidder wins!
(Updates will be occasionally posted 
in the comments below this post.)


This book is an invaluable resource, see the details by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!