Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sneak Peek #10 - Copic Love

I'm torn, but I know for a fact there are many colours I've never used.  I'll hem and haw on these, but some will be for sale.  I'll replace them afterwards with new colours that I'll use more frequently. If you go to the Copic Website, under instructors, and search for the city of Ajax, you'll see my name as a certified Copic Designer ;)



Here's the status of the items going for a few dollars.... Remember, if it's more than a buck, it's in the auctions!  And yes, I know I'm loonie ;)  The current highest bidder is listed, the auctions will close and go to the highest bidder at 11:59 and 59 seconds tonight - I'm so glad for email time stamps!!
  1. Ten Shelf Acrylic Paper Stacker - Hazel
  2.  8x8 Grey/silver album filled with Tim Holtz paper stack – started at  $10
  3. Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities– started at  $5
  4. Scor Tape– started at $3
  5. Embellishment Station- Hazel
  6. Martha Punch Around the Page– started at  $5
  7. Wall Ribbon Holder- Sue
  8. Ranger InksSentials Non Stick Craft Sheet- Hazel
  9. Cruise album– started at  $5

Please email me for my address.  
I've had 599 visits to my Kijiji ad.  I've also had 
150 page views on this blog in the last two days!  
I'm not really interested 
in making my address that public ;)

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!