Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sneak Peek # 3 - Albums

Well, I've made a lot of progress... Here are some albums, already containing two page refills.




Auction alert:

Bids start at $10, email your bids directly to me

with the subject line:
8x8 Grey/silver album filled with Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby paper stack
The highest bidder wins!

(Updates will be occasionally posted 

in the comments below this post.)




Oh, and one more....


... an album that holds 4x6 photos for those not into scrapbooking.

Remember everything is a dollar 

unless multiple items are grouped for $1 

or the item is being auctioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!